AVOCADO ON TOAST WITH FRIED CHORIZO
Anyone looking for a Quick - Delicious - Healthy Dinner recipe? Here you go!
You might know that "Guacamole" comes originally from Mexico. But did you know that it has become very popular in Andalusian cuisine lately too? Avocados are thriving in the south of Spain, and the province of Granada, in particular, is famous for its vast groves of avocado trees.
When choosing an avocado, make sure it is soft and nicely ripe, otherwise, you can forget about guacamole for a few days.
In this recipe, the creamy guacamole is complemented by crispy pieces of roasted spicy chorizo, which brings an interesting texture and a fresh twist to this recipe.
3 smaller avocados
1/2 red onion
1 chilli pepper
1 tablespoon of chopped coriander
juice of 1/2 lemon
salt pepper to taste
1. Cut the avocado in half along the stone.
2. Stuck the knife in the stone, turn it 90 ° and remove the stone.
3. Using a spoon, scrape out all the avocado pulp.
4. Spread the avocado with a fork in a bowl of soft cream.
5. Add chopped coriander, onion and chilli pepper, salt, pepper, lemon juice and mix thoroughly.
6. Toast a slice of rye bread on both sides.
7. Cut the chorizo into cubes and fry in a pan.
8. Coat the slice with a high layer of guacamole and sprinkle with crispy chorizo.