ARTICHOKES WITH JAMON Recipe
One of the simplest and tastiest artichoke recipes that can be perfectly served as a stand-alone tapas or as a sidedish to roast meat.
INGREDIENTS (APPETIZER FOR 2):
50g jamón serrano sliced 1 cm wide
1/2 medium onion
1 garlic clove
1. Thinly slice onion and garlic.
2. Clean the artichokes according to the instructions and cut into slices 1 cm thick.
3. Use a small deep pot with a non-stick bottom, and fry the onions and garlic in olive oil (enough to cover the whole bottom) for 5 minutes on medium heat.
4. Add the slices of Jamon and artichokes and gently fry in oil again, occasionally stirring for 3 minutes.
5. Reduce the heat to a minimum and cover the pot with a lid. You can add two tablespoons of water if needed. Cook for 10 minutes.
6. Sprinkle with some freshly chopped flat-leaf parsley and serve.